Buckingham Palace Tour: Summer Opening 2017
Visit the official London residence of the Queen, as Buckingham Palace opens its doors to the public this summer.
Explore the lavishly furnished State Rooms of one of the world’s few remaining working royal palaces, and look out for some of the Royal Collection‘s greatest treasures on display. Highlights include:
- Paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Vermeer, Poussin, Canaletto and Claude
- Sculpture by Canova and Chantrey
- Exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain
- Some of the finest English and French furniture in the world
Here’s our top 10 things to see at Buckingham Palace.
Every year, Buckingham Palace’s summer opening features a special exhibition. This temporary exhibition can only be seen during that year’s summer opening. This year’s exhibition, Royal Gifts, showcases some of the official gifts given to the Queen during her reign.
- Buckingham Palace
- SW1A 1AA
- +44 (0)20 3123 7321
- Public transport:
- Tube/Rail: Victoria Tube: Victoria, Green Park, St James’s Park or Hyde Park Corner